Notice! We have an age restriction of 18-45 in dormitory rooms.
Passport is a must. (We are a tourist hostel)
If you are travelling Israel without a touristic VISA, VAT of 17% will be charged at check in time.
The first night will be charged before arrival, in case of modification or cancelation, no refund will be provided.
Pay in cash (ILS) or credit card, your reservation will be denied if your credit card details are invalid.
No smoking inside the building.
There might be commotion and noise in the hallways but 23:00 is “lights out” and people are asked to head to the rooftop lounge.
Check in is from 13:00 and all through the night.
Check out time is till 11:00 (storing luggage until the evening is free, staying in the hostel and using all of its facilities is free of charge until 15:00. after that 25nis is charged for hanging out here till night time)
Communal Kitchen hours 8:30- 22:45.
– Corridors should be kept quiet after 23:00. Head to the rooftop launge.
– Drug use is prohibited (marijuana IS a drug in Israel)
– Drink responsibly, if you can’t hold it you will be given the boot.
– Damages : if you cause damage to building or equipment you will be charged for it.
– No using or even opening sleeping bags in the hostel.
– Control you body odors and noises, and keep your stuff together.
– Respect the other guests and your room mates.
-Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours before check in time.
– No show will be charged for 2 nights.
The overstay reserves the right to turn away, expel or not extend guests that do not comply with the above, misbehave or dont fit the vibe. that is without refund.