Notice! We have an age restriction of 18-45 in dormitory rooms.
Passport is a must. (We are a tourist hostel)
When booking through our website, the credit card provided will be checked for validity. The reservation charge will be performed upon arrival on the hostel, either through cash or credit card, at the guest’s convinience. We would also like to inform that we have the liberty to deny any reservation if the credit card details come back as invalid.
The charge for the reservation will be uppon arrival (cash or credit card) though the credit card that you use for reservation will be checked, as a pre authorization of the reservation.
Reservation will be denied if your credit card details are invalid.
Your valid credit card details will remain as a deposit during your stay.
If you are travelling Israel without a touristic VISA, VAT of 17% will be charged at check in time.
No smoking inside the building.
There might be commotion and noise in the hallways but 23:00 is “lights out” and people are asked to head to the rooftop lounge.
Check in is from 13:00 and all through the night.
Check out time is till 11:00 (storing luggage until the evening is free, staying in the hostel and using all of its facilities is free of charge until 15:00. after that 25nis is charged for hanging out here till night time)
– Corridors should be kept quiet after 23:00. Head to the rooftop launge.
– Drug use is prohibited (marijuana IS a drug in Israel)
– Drink responsibly, if you can’t hold it you will be given the boot.
– Damages : if you cause damage to building or equipment you will be charged for it.
– No using or even opening sleeping bags in the hostel.
– Control you body odors and noises, and keep your stuff together.
– Respect the other guests and your room mates.
-Free cancellation if cancelled 48 hours before check in time.
– No show will be charged for 2 nights.
The overstay reserves the right to turn away, expel or not extend guests that do not comply with the above, misbehave or dont fit the vibe. that is without refund.